Nicalis has now released the final chapter of the Binding of Isaac franchise, The Binding of Isaac: Repentance, on PC platform Steam. To celebrate the occasion the company has release a special launch trailer for the twin-stick shooter which you can watch below! Sadly, the Nintendo Switch version and other console versions won’t be released until the third quarter of the year, but heres what players can expect:
- A full alternate path with brand new chapters and a new final boss and ending.
- True cooperative play for up to four players.
- An impossible number of balance changes, visual and gameplay updates and fixes.
- Over 130 new items (over 700 items in total).
- Many new item combinations with logical effects, new visuals and mechanics.
- Two new playable characters.
- Over 100 new enemies, over 25 new bosses.
- Seven new challenges and over 5,000 new room designs.
- Surprises galore!