(as of Feb 11,2021 10:20:12 UTC – Details)
- Introduction to restorative pedagogy and experiential learning
- How a restorative learning community can be built and strengthened through the use of games and activities
- How to design games and activities for teaching restorative practices
- How to design, deliver, and debrief an activity-based learning experience
- In-depth instructions for games and activities for building relationships, understanding the restorative philosophy, and developing skills in practice
An ideal handbook for educators, restorative justice program directors and trainers, consultants, community group leaders, and anyone else whose work draws people together to resolve disagreements or address harm, this book will serve as a catalyst for greater creativity and philosophical alignment in the teaching of restorative practices across contexts.