(as of Feb 19,2021 09:28:10 UTC – Details)
- Record the recipe, the source, and why it holds special meaning for your family, as you create a treasure-trove of delicious and nostalgic memories!
- Journal includes recipe pages for Appetizers; Soups, Salads, & Sandwiches; Side Dishes; Main Courses; Desserts; Beverages; and More Recipes.
- You’ll also find measurement equivalents, substitution suggestions, kitchen tips, a glossary of cooking terms, and more.
- Pretty ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Inside back cover pocket for extra notes and other mementos.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Measures 15.9 cm wide by 21 cm high.
- 144 pages.
From the Publisher
Our Family Recipes
A place to keep all your treasured recipes!
Record each recipe and tell why it holds special meaning.
Gather your family’s recipes in one place!
With two pages allotted for each recipe, there’s plenty of room to list all the ingredients and write in your recipe instructions. Don’t forget to note where the recipe came from and why it holds special meaning.
Six recipe categories
Appetizers; Soups, Salads, & Sandwiches; Side Dishes; Main Courses; Desserts; and Beverages. You’ll also find a section for More Recipes and a page in the back of the Journal for Notes.
Convenient write-in Index pages
Locate your recipes easily with an index you write in yourself. Write down the name of the recipe and the page on which it’s located. You’ll find a write-in Index for each category.
Handy pocket located inside the back cover.
Use the pocket inside the back cover to store recipe cards, clippings, and print-outs.
Includes seven pages of kitchen helps!
Measurement Equivalents. Storage & Freezer Tips. Cooking Hints. Tips for Using the Microwave. Healthier Cooking. Compatible Herbs & Spices for Savory Dishes. Basic Wine Pairings. Glossary of Cooking Terms. Emergency Substitutions.
Smooth-finish pages take pen beautifully.
Acid-free archival paper helps preserve your recipes.
Preserve family favorites and traditions with Our Family Recipes Journal.
Create a treasury of delicious and nostalgic memories!
About Our Family Recipes Journal:
Durable hardcover binding
Includes helpful kitchen tips and references
Inside back cover pocket
Measures 6-1/4” wide x 8-1/4” high — a comfortable size for writing.
Our Company History
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter — and later, his wife, Edna — sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy — and our customers’ expectations — of beauty, quality, and value.
Image: Peter Pauper Press headquarters, Mount Vernon, New York, circa 1948.