(as of Feb 20,2021 22:52:25 UTC – Details)
Bid farewell to the traditional design, two-way magnetic cap, do not need to twist or push the hat back, just put the hat close to the pen, (both sides) will automatically attach.
One end is disc tip that simulate finger-like design for high precise and sensitive contact on screen. Not scratch screen when draw or scroll. No lag. Perfect for handwriting and detail drawing.
The other end is soft fiber tip which works just like you fingers but more accuracy. Perfect for normal use such as scroll webpage, gaming. The soft material is very safe for kids usage.
Both tips are compatible for all touch screens including iPhone, iPad, iPad pro, iPad mini, cellphones, notes, tablets, touch screen computers and all others.
With excellent size and weight, MEKO 2 in 1 stylus gives you the great holding feel on hand just like a real pen.
Tips of both sides are replaceable and it’s easy to be done in second without tool. 3 extra disc tips and 2 fiber tips are included in the package to extend stylus lifetime.
The stylus is packed in an elegantly designed box which is the perfect gift for your friends and loved ones.
1. DO NOT remove the plastic disc at the end of the tip, if you moved the Disc, the fine tip won’t work.
2. When you use this stylus, please make sure the disc is clean and then to let the disc fully touch the screen.
3. This Stylus does not support palm rejection, please make sure your hands do not lay on the screen.
4. If the stylus lag and can not write smoothly on the device, the reason would maybe the device does not run properly, please restart the device or turn off other apps.
5. You can slide the screen, but can not write in a specific app, please check the App settings or confirm whether the App supports handwriting functions.
1. Due to the material of the disc is conductive plastic, before using the stylus on your device, please make sure both the device screen and the disc are clean, dirt can catch onto the disc which may result in reduced sensitivity, and in some cases may even scratch your screen.
2. Normally our stylus won’t cause scratches on a touch screen, but we still suggest you use a screen protector on your device to protect the screen from any possible damage/scratches which may be caused by dirt on disc/screen, damaged tips or defective product of low probability.
3. If you suspect that your disc has been damaged in any way, discontinue use. A damage disc may scratch the screen. Please replace it with a new disc.