(as of Feb 08,2021 04:43:57 UTC – Details)
Updated edition – Jan/2021
Do you need to create engaging visual content for social media, webpage, or blog?
The good news is – you don’t need to hire a designer or buy expensive software to create visuals for the web. You can do it YOURSELF and with FREE tools, thanks to the wide variety of resources available on the Internet. There are so many easy and quick solutions out there! Actually, even the most highly paid pros take help from the same resources you are going to learn in this book.
After reading this book, you will be able to:
- get royalty-free images and video footage even for commercial purposes
- customize photos, create visuals and animated banners for social media and web
- take and edit screenshots as well as record tutorial videos from your screen
- remove background from any image (no Photoshop or design skills needed)
- create engaging memes and infographics
- add beautiful and free fonts to your computer to use them in your designs
- edit videos, add animations, and create intros and outros for your YouTube videos
- "steal" color codes from any website and pick tasteful color combinations for your brand and web banners
- create a unique logo for your brand and generate your company’s brand book in minutes
- use other tools that will save your time and improve efficiency
In brief, you’ll be able to create visuals for your webpage, blog, and social media yourself and with no money spent. This book will be a toolset that you can use as a manual every time you need to find a free online tool to create marketing content. Actually, I’m using it like my manual, too and I’m happy to share it with you.