Merge Games and developer Jankenteam have confirmed this evening that Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX, which features levels from the original game as well as brand new levels, will be arriving on 24th June for $19.99. One neat thing is that you can switch between the newly enhanced graphics or the original art style. Here’s more details for Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX along with a link to the new trailer!
- A Legend Reborn – Dive into a stunning recreation of Alex Kidd in Miracle World with striking new art and tighter, more fluid controls.
- New Modes – New modes such including ‘Classic Mode’ and ‘Boss Rush Mode’ will be available for players alongside the standard game.
- New Levels – Experience new levels which expand the lore of the original and feature new enemy types and vehicles
- Alternative Boss Fights – New and improved boss fight mechanics with more intuitive combat.
- Classic Mode – Experience the original game with boss fights, dialogue, levels and functions the same as the original Master System version.
- New and Remastered Music – A wide array of reimagined music tracks as well as remastered tracks from the original classic game!